Commerce City dental teeth cleaning
Commerce City Family Dentist provides regular teeth cleaning and dental procedures for the needs of each individual client. For optimal dental health a teeth cleaning is recommended every 6-12 months. Regular dental visits and cleanings are important and beneficial for many reasons:
- Cavity prevention: plaque is an acidic substance that builds up on the teeth and can eat away at the tooth enamel if it is not removed. Daily brushing and flossing will help remove plaque, but over time there is a need for a deeper teeth cleaning.
- Prevent tooth loss: Severe tooth decay or damage can lead to the removal of teeth, but regular dental visits and teeth cleaning can identify damage when the natural teeth can still be preserved. Our dentist can identify early signs of gum disease and help clients find ways to improve oral health.
- Improve overall health: Everything in the body is connected and maintaining healthy mouth and teeth affects other areas too. There is plenty of research that links dental health to the prevention or early detection of more serious diseases.
- Save money: Emergency dental, while sometimes necessary, can often be prevented with regular dental care. If the dentist and patient are able to check in more often about their oral health it can prevent the client from having to pay for more extensive dental work.
- Healthier smile: Regular teeth cleaning will improve the appearance and health of your teeth by removing stains and tartar build-up and freshens breath. If you drink coffee, wine or use tobacco regularly it is advised that you schedule regular dental visits more frequently.
At Commerce City Family Dental we believe that clients should be comfortable during dental procedures and teeth cleanings. We want to help our clients to be informed about the cleaning process before their visit. To remove plaque and tartar we use specialized instruments that remove build-up without damage to the teeth. An ultrasonic machine is used to remove buildup from larger surfaces by using vibration against the tooth. For small detail areas, hand-held precision instruments are used. A small curved mirrors can be used to check for swelling or bleeding. Applying fluoride at the end of a cleaning can provide a protective barrier for the teeth. Most clients find the cleaning process painless, and the Dentists at Commerce City Family Dental work to ensure that the client is comfortable during the cleaning. Clients are encouraged to mention any pain or pressure so our specialists can make adjustments.
Our dentist and dental professional are committed to helping each client find the appropriate daily and specialty care for oral health.
Commerce City Family Dentist proudly serves the Commerce City, Westminster, Thornton, Stapleton, Northglen and Denver metro area.
Call us at 303-289-2831 to take action towards a healthier smile with the help of our specialists.